Our small animal medicine services cover the diagnosis and treatment of a range of different illnesses/conditions.
These include, but are not limited to the following;
- Emergency cases such as tick paralysis, snake bite, intoxications.
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as parvovirus, internal parasites, IBD, pancreatitis.
- Cardiovascular diseases including congestive heart failure in cats and dogs, heartworm disease.
- Respiratory disorders including feline asthma, canine chronic bronchitis, collapsing trachea, canine cough.
- Musculosketetal disorders including; arthritis, polyathritis, joint infections.
- Endocrine disorders including hyperadrenocorticism, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, diabetes.
- Neurological conditions including seizures. reproductive issues : pregnancy diagnosis, ovultation timing, canine A.I.Plus general wellness issues such as vaccinations, parasite control, nutrition advice.
While most conditions can be treated at our surgery, we also offer referral to specialist veterinary practices for those more complicated cases.